Monday, May 9, 2011

Yes yes ya'll and we won't stop!

So it's been a minute since I checked in so I wanted to get ya'll up to date on some stuff.
 First off, this Friday night the 13th we are having a cd release party for the Highway to Jail six pack at Amos's at the lake. Come celebrate and get wasted with us! We'll be playing all your old favorites and some new surprises. So come celebrate the cd and Fri 13th with us! All info can be found at http://www.amosatthelake.com/

We have some new merchandise we'll be rolling out friday including girl shirts and trucker hats! We'll also have some Jager gear for all you crazies!

I'm gonna be doing some video blogs soon as well so check back in for that.

Random rant #1.. Why do people come up and try to talk to me in the middle of songs? It's the most annoying thing in the world. When I'm in the middle of singing a song and engaging with the crowd the last thing I want to do is talk to you about a request or the fact you play guitar too and just bought a sweet Telecaster. I could care less. In fact it's impossible to sing, play and talk to you at the same time. So please go back to school and retake common sense 101.

Random rant #2.. Why can't Chick Fil A have some sort of secret Sunday service. I get and understand the reasoning for closing on Sunday but damn.  Spicy chicken from Hardees just isn't the same.

Random thought #1. Why do they report power outages on TV?

Random thought #2.  If a cow laughed, would milk come out their nose? 

So I think I want to find a new drink so any suggestions would be nice. Get creative. Best suggestion gets a free drink! 

Random rant #3.. Had a guy who was managing the local carwash ask me where he could download my music for free. So when it was time to pay and tip him I just drove off.  Enjoy the free music and I'll enjoy the free carwash. I have now told all my local friends where to go and get free washes. Let's see how long they stay in business. Nothing in life is free. Including music. Next time you go to a concert and you have to pay a $7 ticket service fee, 40$ for a shirt, 10$ for a beer and $10 to park just remember it was all worth it to save $7.99 on that cd. 

Randon Thought #3.. Laughing stock: cattle with a sense of humor. 

So who else is ready for Football to come back on? 4 more months... South Carolina vs ECU at Panther Stadium Sept 3. Make plans to come and tailgate w me. It's gonna be epic! I may even break out the gas powered blender! C'mon!! 

Still making plans to shoot a video for "Where the wild things are" just getting some things organized and trying to lose a few more lbs so I look pretty for the camera. Don't worry though. A Early Ray music video will be coming soon! 

Well I'm off to bed. Make sure you come out this Friday night!! Amos at the lake!! Be there!! 

Early Rizzle 









No comments:

Post a Comment